Throughout history, gemstones have held special meaning to people. They are bought or crafted with high reverence, something that hasn’t changed to date. Here are some gemstones and the desirable properties attributed to them and how Gehna can help.
Gemstones For Good Luck
1. Jasper – Known to take diverse forms, this semi precious stone is great for those born under Virgo; it’s also good for those born in October. It comes in a range of colors, from red, yellow and blue to pink, green and other hues. This stone is known to align all your chakras and promote plenty of good luck while ridding you of sleep disorders. You’ll be surprised just how many people suffer from insomnia and can’t seem to find an answer through Medicine.
2. Agate – Known to balance yin and yang in feng shui, this gemstone is great for both Geminis and Virgoans. In addition to brining good luck, it’s also known for its healing capabilities. By promising to destroy obstacles, it ushers in good luck for the wearer. There are intricate universal energies associated with this stone that make its boast quite true.
Note: We’ll avoid astrological connections with the rest of the stones. You’re certainly getting into the flow of what these gemstones and Gehna can do for you so it’s best we stick to the core functions these gemstones have to offer.
3. Aquamarine – Call on this gemstone when you wish to get rid of worries. It may require you to perform a few other things based on whom you consult(ed) after or before coming to Gehna. The gemstone aims to enhance what you do (action), making it quite worthy of your efforts.
4. Cat’s Eye – This one’s great for when you need luck understanding other people better. It may be a laughing matter to some people who might say ‘Bah, you need a gemstone to understand people? Why not go socialize more’. But, what those same people don’t often realize is that even the best socializers fail time and again to understand others around them. In the modern world, where so much needs instant decision making and perfect comprehension of what’s being shared in, say, a conference room, some well-founded ancient gemstone aid can go a long way.
5. Amazonite – This one’s a great choice to attract luck in helping you realize your dreams. So many of us follow our dreams, going through the mini-humiliations such a pursuit tags along. Then again, so many others have given up and conformed to society’s rigors, for survival or otherwise only they know. The thing is your journey (your dream) is your own and, as such, is not a competition. Only you can follow this dream. So when you make up your mind and are ready to trod the untaken path again, be sure to arm yourself with all the essentials, one of which is old knowledge that here takes the form of a supportive gemstone.
6. Malachite – This is the one for luck in business. People have luck in business whether they use gemstones or not. The thing is these stones, based on knowledge of a bygone era, vibrate at certain intensities (or energies). As you can imagine, these energies are linked to other vibrations (all things in Life are connected). These ‘other things’ include luck, healing, understanding and so on. Wearing these gemstones helps enhance your chances, especially based on your own work effort. Remember this for the stones that came before and the ones that you’re about to read after.
7. Emerald – A good choice for luck in marriage and love. Sometimes, as is natural, romance dulls and things enter into that dreaded field called ‘routine’. This causes boredom and, to put it simply, causes the fire to temporarily go out. A little help from the right sources can aid you considerably. There’s no real need to pay thousands for a therapist or such like when you and your partner know the resolution lies with the both of you. A little personalized help through a gemstone like Emerald will go a long way in sparking ideas within your heart. (Gehna has other gemstones that cater to this need, so don’t feel shy to ask if your explorations on our site haven’t helped.)
8. Red Jasper – Provides luck in eliminating fear. This is a crucial gemstone for everyone, even the boldest among us. We all give in to fear at some point or other. Only a fool will say they don’t. You may have learned how actors sometimes rely on this stone for a major audition or performance. To eliminate fear is no eay task. Granted, it takes more than a gemstone on you to aid in that endeavor. However, in time you’ll see that fear-battling is a combined effort, one that involves diverse emotions that are then further enhanced when you have the proper gemstone on you.
9. Garnet – To attract some much needed luck in your career. Work and careers could do with some luck indeed. Facts and logic help, but only so far. It wouldn’t hurt to try something that’s been known to work for a lot of people throughout history.
10. Tourmaline – A great choice to help get you double the luck in any given situation or circumstance. Luck is like money, the more the merrier. There have been early observations that record how some stones have the energy/intensity/vibration to increase certain life-attributes. This stone is a fine example of the lot.
You’ll find all these good luck stones and more here at Gehna. We aim to provide you the right gemstone based on your communique with us. Ensuring timely delivery, high quality and personal satisfaction are certainly on our list.